Learn to Sing in a Fun & Supportive Environment
We offer private and group singing lessons to children, teenagers, and older singers of all experience levels from our comfortable music studios. We believe that everyone can learn to sing the style of music that they like, so this is part of what we focus on in the lessons. Teachers at Full of Heart Music Studios make sure that all students work towards achieving their singing goals and love every lesson the have with us.
Our teachers have a lot of experience working with children, including those with special needs and with limited attention spans, so they know how to keep lessons fun and engaging. Anyone can learn to sing at any age, and a patient approach is always best.
What do I learn in Singing Lessons?
- Fun, musical exercises that help extend the vocal range and improve flexibility
- Techniques to help improve self-esteem and confidence
- How to practice at home in order to see progress
- Assistance with performing your best on stage
- How to songs in a variety of musical styles
- Exercises that assist with improving rhythm
- Basic music theory
- How to improve diction
- How to breathe efficiently when singing
- Correct microphone technique when performing
- How to best prepare for auditions
- How to sit an AMEB/ANZCA Exam
.....And much more!